Laser Radial World Sailing Championship
After a 1 hour delay on shore a light south westerly wind of 9 knots filled in for the final day
of racing at the Laser Radial Open and Womenís World Championship at Buffalo Canoe Club, Canada.
In the Women's championship Katarzyna Szotynski from Poland scored a third behind her closest
rival, Miranda Powrie NZL and race winner Abigail Devlin USA to take her third Laser Radial title
with a race to spare.
WOMEN FINAL RESULTS:
1. POL, Katarzyna Szotynski, 19.0 pts;
2. NZL, Miranda Powrie, 26.0 pts;
3. IRL, Ciara Peelo, 236.0 pts;
4. AUS, Nicky Souter, 59.0 pts;
5. AUS, Alison Casey-Hall, 67.0 pts;
6. CAN, Katelyn Thompson, 72.0 pts;
7. IRL, Debbie Hanna, 73.0 pts;
8. USA, Lindsay Buchan, 75.0 pts;
9. USA, Abigail Devlin, 80.0 pts;
10. CAN, Olivia Simpson, 82.0 pts.